Get to know the course
● (Theoretical-Practical) Course Introduction / Hemodynamic Monitoring and Cardiogenic Shock
Initial explanations about the course and main techniques involved.
● (Theoretical-Practical) ECMO, intra-aortic balloon and other circulatory assistive devices
Main devices for the treatment of heart disease in the ICU.
● (Theoretical-Practical) Cardiovascular Imaging Diagnosis
Presentation of cardiovascular diagnoses in ICU patients.
● Acute Coronary Syndrome
A theoretical approach to the patient with this syndrome is proposed.
● Decompensated heart failure and pulmonary edema
Central aspects of these two conditions.
● (Theoretical-Practical) Cardiac Arrhythmias
Module on the types of arrhythmias and how to treat them.
● (Theoretical-Practical) Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Detailed approach to resuscitation of this type.
● Deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary thromboembolism / Pulmonary Hypertension
Characteristics of this type of thrombosis and its main complication.
● Reduction of perioperative cardiovascular risk
Perioperative measures to reduce risks in the patient undergoing surgery.
● (Theoretical-Practical) Perioperative of cardiac surgery I and II
Most common cardiovascular diseases and their complications.
● Perioperative of Heart Transplant I
It seeks to educate the student about the risks of patients undergoing this operation.
● Perioperative of Heart Transplant II
Details on the different stages of this type of surgery.
● Hypertensive Emergencies / Prospects for clinical investigation of cardiac patients
Theoretical approach to these emergencies and discussion of areas of expertise.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Quick thinking, knowledge, and agility are essential for those working in Intensive Care Units (ICUs) and Coronary Units. The postgraduate course in Intensive Cardiology enables you to diagnose and treat critically or acutely ill cardiac patients in the necessary urgency. These are theoretical classes combined with practical training held in a hospital. Immersion in contemporary subjects qualifies you to offer perioperative care of cardiac surgery and to act on complications such as cardiogenic shock, heart failure, arrhythmias, edema, hypertension, among other emergencies.
FAE IBCMED - Flexibility - Autonomy - Excellence.
Active methodologies and unique content, available to students for access at any time and day.
I want to enroll
This service we perform is very important for Intensive Cardiology, people in different parts look for this Intensive Cardiology product, we want to highlight that this Intensive Cardiology service is not just another one of ours, but one of the main ones, so if you are looking for Intensive Cardiology without doubts encountered.
Post-Graduation in Intensive Cardiology, Intensive Cardiology, treating cardiac patients, ECMO, intra-aortic balloon and other circulatory assistance devices, Hemodynamic Monitoring and Cardiogenic Shock, Cardiac Arrhythmias, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation