Get to know the course
● (Theoretical-Practical) Course Introduction / Hemodynamic Monitoring and Cardiogenic Shock
● (Theoretical-Practical) ECMO, intra-aortic balloon and other circulatory assistive devices
● (Theoretical-Practical) Cardiovascular Imaging Diagnosis
● Acute Coronary Syndrome
● Decompensated heart failure and pulmonary edema
● (Theoretical-Practical) Cardiac Arrhythmias
● (Theoretical-Practical) Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
● Deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary thromboembolism / Pulmonary Hypertension
● Reduction of perioperative cardiovascular risk
● (Theoretical-Practical) Perioperative of cardiac surgery I and II
● Perioperative of Heart Transplant I
● Perioperative of Heart Transplant II
● Hypertensive Emergencies / Prospects for clinical investigation of cardiac patients
ABOUT THE COURSE
Quick thinking, knowledge, and agility are essential for those working in Intensive Care Units (ICUs) and Coronary Units. The postgraduate course in Intensive Cardiology enables you to diagnose and treat critically or acutely ill cardiac patients in the necessary urgency. These are theoretical classes combined with practical training held in a hospital. Immersion in contemporary subjects qualifies you to offer perioperative care of cardiac surgery and to act on complications such as cardiogenic shock, heart failure, arrhythmias, edema, hypertension, among other emergencies.
FAE IBCMED - Flexibility - Autonomy - Excellence.
Active methodologies and unique content, available to students for access at any time and day.