Get to know the course
● Introduction to Neonatology: Frequent Problems in Newborn Care
● Nutrition of the Newborn
● Respiratory Disorders of the NB
● Neonatal Infections
● Approach of the Newborn with Hemodynamic Disorders in the ICU
● Hydration and Electrolyte Input
● Metabolic and Hydroelectrolytic Disorders
● Newborn Approach to Surgical Problems
● Neonatal Repercussions and Maternal Diseases
● (Theoretical-Practical) Assistance to the newborn in the delivery room
● (Theoretical-Practical) Respiratory Care in the Neonatal Period
● General healthy newborn care, the importance of early contact with the mother and humane care in the delivery room
● Resuscitation of term and premature infants
● Hands-on training in neonatal resuscitation techniques, simulating common delivery room situations
ABOUT THE COURSE
The course The Postgraduate course in Neonatology enables you to diagnose, treat and rehabilitate pediatric patients through the study of diseases of higher prevalence in newborns, as well as to prevent diseases and to assist in situations of prematurity and complications. You will be able to work in hospitals, neonatal units and Intensive Care Units (ICUs), as well as being able to choose other functions, such as researcher, professor or as a public permanent employee.
FAE IBCMED - Flexibility - Autonomy - Excellence.
Active methodologies and unique content, available to students for access at any time and day.