Get to know the course
● Cardiac Cycle, Precordial Examination and Pharmacological Aspects
● Cardiac Arrhythmias
● Atherosclerosis, Dyslipidemia, and Chronic Ischemic Coronary Syndrome
● Acute Ischemic Coronary Syndrome
● Complementary Examinations in Cardiology
● Heart failure
● Exercise Stress Testing and Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Athlete's Heart
● Cardiomyopathy, Pericardiopathy and Myocarditis
● Valve Diseases
● Congenital Heart Disease
● Preoperative Assessment
● (Theoretical-Practical) Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support - ACLS
● Practice with actors and / or dolls:
Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support is a science-based and evidence-based immersion training program developed by the American Heart Association (AHA) and promoted by the Brazilian Society of Cardiology (SBC) to coordinate teams. medical / multidisciplinary to treat cardiac emergencies with excellence.
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support - ACLS
Training certified by Brazilian Society of Cardiology (SBC), developed by American Heart Association (AHA),
developed by the American Heart Association (AHA).
ABOUT THE COURSE
Cardiovascular diseases are considered the main cause of death in Brazil. According to the Brazilian Society of Cardiology, almost XNUMX thousand Brazilians will die from heart and circulatory diseases in XNUMX. Many of these deaths can be avoided with preventive care and therapeutic measures, and in this sense, the Postgraduate course in Clinical Cardiology enables you to understand the cardiovascular system, interpret exams, prevent and diagnose diseases, treat complications and rehabilitate patients.
FAE IBCMED - Flexibility - Autonomy - Excellence.
Active methodologies and unique content, available to students for access at any time and day.