O IBCMED College grew and gained new status: we became a Faculty and began to offer more career options, including undergraduate, postgraduate, extension, preparatory, refresher and free courses. With our growth, the quest to make your life easier has consolidated in our DNA, whether professionally or personally. In addition to in-app solutions and services, we offer 100% online courses and, in most cases, face-to-face courses are held every two months. Class scheduling and class switching is also made easy and extremely flexible.
The place of the courses can be chosen according to the availability of our three venues and the offer we have in other Brazilian capitals. We are also in tune with what is most modern in the areas of Education, Technology and Health and we make available our best solutions to you! Therefore, we invite you to know our products and, together, we will continue in the quest to Innovate, Realize and Evolve! Innovate, Achieve and Evolve!
The mission of the IBCMED Faculty is "To educate generations with excellence, supporting their life projects, the fulfillment of their dreams and contributing to a better life in society".
Considering the current context in which it is inserted, the IBCMED Faculty idealizes a new restructuring of the HEI with solid planning and organization with respect for the future and transparency in its actions. Thus, its vision is “To be recognized as a Faculty of excellence, committed to the success of future generations, making your dreams come true and contributing to a better life in society”.
WE HAVE ENDURANCE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN;
WE LIVE BALANCED - THERE ARE MOMENTS TO TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY AND OTHERS TO TAKE IT LIGHTLY;
WE ARE RESPONSIBLE AND FAIR WITH PEOPLE AND THE ENVIRONMENT AROUND US;
WE CHALLENGE THE OBVIOUS;
WE ARE FRIENDS OF PHYSICIANS AND THEY ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR COMPANY;
WE ARE A TECHNOLOGICAL COMPANY.
Board of Directors
Fabiano Rodrigues Karolyi
Deputy Director General
Israel Dutra Campos
Deliberative and normative collegiate bodies:
Superior Council - CONSUP
Teaching, Research and Extension Council - CONSEPE
Academic and Administrative Board
Are Academic and Administrative Directories:
Higher Institute of Education - ISEN
Contact us through our whatsapp or email below and we will respond as soon as possible.
The Assessment Committee (CPA) is the body responsible for the internal processes of institutional evaluation of the IBCMED Faculty, systematizing and making information available to the National Institute for Educational Studies and Research (INEP), to the Ministry of Education (MEC) and for the management bodies of the Institution. It consists of a representative of each segment: teacher, student, technical-administrative and external community, for a term of two (2) years.
The general objective of the Institutional Assessment, which is under the responsibility of the CPA, is to promote the quality of educational offer in all directions and its main contribution is to make it possible to take actions that aim at corrections and improvements of the weaknesses pointed out in the evaluations by the students, teachers, collaborators and the external community.
The Institutional Evaluation, coordinated by the Self-Assessment Committee, is a powerful tool of adaptation between idealized and realized; it creates conditions for collective reflection on institutional actions and promotes the quality of the educational offer in all senses.
The self-assessment is part of Institutional Evaluation, and aims to implement a culture of evaluation in a reflective and systematic process about institutional reality. The continuous analysis of educational action, seeking to see it clearly and comprehensively, makes it possible to review and improve educational practices, having as reference the Institutional Development Plan (PDI) and Practices as Curricular Components (PPCs).
The information and safe dissemination of the data obtained through the different instruments to the segments of the Institution guarantees the democratization of actions and a professional and efficient management. The guidelines and instruments proposed in the evaluation of the IBCMED Faculty are based on the Law on the Guidelines and Bases of National Education (LDB), on the Course Curriculum Guideline and on the National System for the Evaluation of Higher Education (SINAES).
The Institutional Evaluation Program is under the responsibility of the CPA, which adopts a participative methodology, considering the opinions of the entire academic community, openly and cooperatively, using several instruments and methods according to needs and specific situations.
The systematized results will be disseminated in murals, posters, banners and the internal segments, being widely discussed, aiming at changes and improvements of the Course and all parts of the Institution. Thus, evaluation is a powerful adaptation tool between the idealized and the materialized, creating conditions for collective reflection on institutional actions and promoting the quality of the educational offer in all senses.
The biennial Management members (2018-2020) are:
President Leandra Daniela Diniz Ribeiro - Sete Lagoas
Administrative Technical Representative Luciane Priscila Neres Maia - Porto Alegre
Teacher Representative Silvio Cesar Viegas - Porto Alegre
Student Representative To be defined according to regiment
Community Representative Marcus Vinicius Ireno - Sete Lagoas
- President Leandra Daniela Diniz Ribeiro - Sete Lagoas
- Administrative Technical Representative Luciane Priscila Neres Maia - Porto Alegre
- Faculty Representative Silvio Cesar Viegas - Porto Alegre
- Student Representative To be defined according to bylaws
- Community Representative Marcus Vinicius Ireno - Seven Ponds
After application, tabulation and consolidation of the results, reports are prepared, presented and widely discussed in the CPA, for the construction of the final report. The latter is sent to the faculties of the IBCMED Faculty and to the coordinators of the sectors involved, being published for teachers and students through murals, posters and banners set in the Institution.
The wide dissemination of the evaluation results and the improvements resulting from them allows the continuity of the evaluation process and its credibility.
The objectives of CPA's work are:
- elaborate the Institution's Internal Evaluation Project;
- implement a culture of evaluation in a reflective, continuous and systematic process about the reality of the institution;
- ensure the involvement of the internal and external community in the evaluation process, as well as its results;
- conduct and monitor the process of Institutional Internal Evaluation;
- prepare partial and final reports, disseminate and forward to MEC;
- ensure compliance with these Regulations;
- deliberate on general and specific issues concerning institutional evaluation;
- issue an opinion on matters related to institutional evaluation;
- stimulate the involvement of the academic community in the elaboration and development of the evaluation proposal through actions planned and implemented in a participatory manner;
- coordinate and monitor the development of the Institutional Evaluation Program;
- conduct the self-assessment planning process, set deadlines and disseminate results;
- on a regular basis, at least every six months, forward to the Institution's governing body the improvement actions suggested in the self-assessment process itself;
- establish the working methodology, prepare and apply assessment tools, providing data processing, reporting and dissemination process from different dimensions and characteristics;
- consolidate and coordinate the process of providing information requested by the internal and external higher bodies that administer higher education;
- support and subsidize the institutional planning process, as well as monitor development;
- ensure the continuity of the evaluation process and of a culture of evaluation in higher education;
- be transparent about planned and implemented actions;
- submit the partial report by 20 March of each year, and the final report at the end of each evaluation cycle, to the Institutional Researcher for posting on the E-MEC website.
Your participation is very important. Send suggestions and criticism to email [Email protected], contact us by phone at 031-31-3177-0557 (extension 301), or do so in person.
Fernando Lanza Street, 53. Centro- Sete Lagoas - MG.
Eça de Queiroz Street, 998. Petrópolis - Porto Alegre - RS.
Branch of Sao Paulo
Gomes de Carvalho Street, 1510. Vila Olímpia - SP.
Contact us through our whatsapp or email below and we will respond as soon as possible.
What is NAD?
NAD - Support Center for Students and Teachers - is a sector whose purpose is the development of activities that help all actors involved in the appropriation of the competences of the academic universe, contributing to the improvement of the teaching-learning process.
Who are the calls directed to?
- Course coordination;
- Student body.
Continuing Teacher Training
Conducting academic events focused on the continuing education of the teacher.
Offer guidance on methodologies that favor the success of the teaching-learning process.
Retention monitoring and control
Accompany attendance control, avoiding student dropout.
Monitor the insertion of graduates in the job market and the quality of the courses offered.
Recover content that is hindering the teaching-learning process of the student.
Perform follow-up, interventions and specialized referrals.
Student Support and Production
Act in conjunction with the Course Coordination to support student production.
Follow the demands of the Ombudsman.
Seek internship opportunities through agreements with specialized agencies.
Ensure the elimination of architectural, communicative and pedagogical barriers, promoting compliance with legal requirements.
Graduate Reception Week Plan
Each semester, the NAD and the Course Coordination jointly foresee the Student Reception Schedule.
Fernando Lanza Street, 53 - Downtown - Sete Lagoas / MG
Leandra Daniela Diniz Ribeiro - Psychopedagogue
Monday to Friday:
Morning - 8h30 to 12h
Afternoon - 13h to 18h20
Tel: (31) 3177-0557 Extension: 301
Contact: [Email protected]
research and extension, based on the following principles: