Get to know the course
● Introduction to Occupational Medicine
● Physical, Chemical, Biological Risks and Accident
● Ergonomics and Ergonomic Processes
● Occupational Pathologies
● Occupational Security Engineering
● Medical Examination
● Consultation simulation to highlight and strengthen recognition of the basics of most frequently viewed occupational medical complaints
● Workshop to create an Occupational Health and Medical Control Plan
● Musculoskeletal physical examination of body segments with most prevalent labor complaints
ABOUT THE COURSE
A Postgraduation in Occupational Medicine prepares you to work in the field of Occupational Health, preventing and treating illnesses and possible accidents at work. The contents of the classes stimulate health promotion and practices that preserve the quality of life of the worker. You can work as a trade union advisor, teacher, professional trainer or business consultant, as well as working in hospitals, the judiciary, and state, health and social security agencies.
FAE IBCMED - Flexibility - Autonomy - Excellence.
Active methodologies and unique content, available to students for access at any time and day.