We know the importance of having access to reliable sources at this time of the Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore, the IBCMED Faculty extended free access to ClinicalKey. During the month of May, doctors and medical students can benefit from the best and most reliable content on today's largest clinical search and research platform.
Within the platform, you will have access to more than 1300 materials related to the new Coronavirus, with more than 600 articles on the topic. Medline, the bibliographic database of the National Library of Medicine of the United States of America, is also available.
Ensure your access!
* The free registration is valid during the month of May. The 30 days of use begin to count from the day the registration is made.
Create your user to access the platform:
- Reference books and journals
- Drug Information
- Comparison of diagnoses according to symptoms
- Exclusive unpublished articles
- Images, videos and guidelines for clinical practice
- Custom Patient Brochures
Access Guide and Basic Functions
Advanced Tools and Features